Name: Harald P. Hoensch
- Retired Chief physician of Gastroenterology
- Specialist of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Specialist of GI-oncology
- Private physician of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- AGAF (Fellow of the American Gastroenterological Association), since 2007
Title: Prof. Dr. med.
Martinspfad 72, D-64285 Darmstadt
- Disparities of conjugating protective enzyme activities in the colon of patients with adenomas and carcinomas, World J Gastroenterol 2013; 19(36): 6020-6025; DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.3748/wjg.v19.i36.6020.
- Poster Price, Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Klinische Pharmakologie: Down regulation of inducible inflammatory genes of colon cancer cells, Dresden 2012.
- Emerging role of bioflavonoids in gastroenterology, World J Gastrointestinal Oncology 2011, 3(5): 71-74.
- Flavonoide zur Krebsprävention im Darm. MedKlin 2010; 105: 554-559.
- Poster Price Falk Workshop Mainz Germany September 17, 2008. Strategies of Cancer Prevention in Gastroenterology
- Flavonoide in der Prävention von Darmneoplasien. Prävention und Versorgungsforschung, Springer Medizin Verlag Heidelberg 2008; 691-704
- Prospective cohort comparison of flavonoid treatment in patients with resected colorectal cancer to prevent recurrence. World J Gastroenterol. 2008, 14(4):2187-2193
- Expression of the glutathione enzyme system of human colon mucosa by localisation, gender and age. Current Medical Research and Opinion. 22, 1075-1084, 2006
- Potential Role of Flavonoids in the Prevention of Intestinal Neolasia, Int. J. of Gastrointestinal Cancer, vol. 35, no. 3, 187-196, 2005.
- Influence of clinical factors, diet, and drugs on the human upper gastrointestinal glutathione system; GUT 2002, 50:235-240.
- Letter to the Editor (PostScript), RE: Influence of clinical factors, drug use, and food intake on the glutathione system; GUT 2003, 52:154-155.
- AIO-PRV-0109 Study of the Working Group Tumor Prevention, German Cancer Association: Dietary supplementation with bioflavonoids for the prevention of recurrence of neoplasia in patients with resected colorectal cancer. (University of Mainz, IZKS.)
- Clinical Trials.gov Identifier: NCT00609310 : Flavonoids to prevent recurrences in patients with resected colorectal cancer or colorectal adenomas (validation study)
- Flavonoid plasma levels in patients on oral flavonoid treatment (technical university Dresden Germany, department of clinical pharmacology)
- Glutathion-system in gut and liver, protective antioxidative, antitoxic enzymes to prevent neoplasia of the gut by induction with dietary flavonoids.
- Dr.Thesis Mohamad Adam : Verlaufskontrolle bei Patienten nach koloskopischer Polypektomie zur Erfassung von Rezidiven unter Flavonoid-Exposition 2014.
- Association with University of Dresden (teaching position)
- Association with University of Nijmegen (Netherlands), GI-department (W. Peters)
- Department of Clinical Pharmacology Dresden (research)
- Collaboration with University of Erlangen, Germany, GI-department
- (postgraduate activities)
- Referee for "Carcinogenesis" and "Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine"
- Member of Editorial Board of World J Gastroenterol
- Full certification for complete training of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Consulting physician : Marienhospital Darmstadt Germany
- Privat Praxis: by appointment – Marienhospital Darmstadt Germany
- Examiner and chairman for physician's certification in Internal Medicine (board exam) Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Dr. Lutz Edler, Biostatistics, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Kirch, head of clinical pharmacology, university of Dresden, Germany
- Dr.Wilbert Peters, Research Chief, Department of Gastroenterology, University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Prof. Dr. Elke Richling, Lebensmittelchemie, Universität Kaiserslautern, Germany
- American Gastroenterological Association ( AGA )
- German Association of Digestive and Metabolic Diseases ( Gastro-Liga)
- German Association of Internal Medicine
- Working Group of Hospital Heads of Gastroenterology (ALGK)
- Stiftung Lebensblicke, Otto-Hahn-Str.3, D-69190 Walldorf (http://www.lebensblicke.de)
- Gastro-Liga Germany
- German Inflammatory Bowel Disease Study Group (GISG)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Präventive und Integrative Onkologie (PRIO) der Deutschen Krebsgesellschaft